Tuesday 17 March 2009

3 recent pages

The above page has a photo of my son Paul & his gorgeous partner Leona, it is a picture taken in 2008 while they were holidaying in the Dominican Republic!


The above page is of my grandsons school year, don't he look smart in his uniform

The above page is of myself & my Dad on my wedding day back in 1976
I remember how vunerable & shy I felt standing on those huge stone steps in front of County Hall Trowbridge. I was just 16 years old & was just the beginning of an amazing adventure.
I am not sure if it shows, but I chose the backing paper because the pattern mimicked the lace on the sleeves of my dress.

All materials used for the 3 pages all came from the March Scrapagogo kit!




3 comments:

pinkpuppy said...

Great scrapbook pages! love your wedding dress so beautiful!

Susan.... said...

What beautiful memories you have created Jane..you looked gorgeous in your wedding gown..
Hugs
susan (saramar) X

Susan.... said...

Hi jane,
please pop to mine,l have something for you X
hugs
susan (saramar) x