Monday 7 December 2009

The One Minute Writer

I was reading my friend Cherrys blog today & through her blog found the One Minute Writer blog, so I thought I would give it a go.
Todays prompt is: What do you wish you liked...but you don't?
I wish I liked homemaking as much that I dream I do in my head...But, I don't?
My thoughts have ideas of how my rooms would look, with the furniture chosen, the colours, the fabrics & accessories used to enhance my living space, but it just never ever ends up looking like it does in my mind.
Yes, I do produce a comfortable, clean & tidy home, but there is always that mild dissatisfaction at the end product.
I always seem to be tweeking it here & another little accessory there, to try & to achieve that final look, but nope, it just won't come to a satisfactory completion.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I know exactly where you are coming from Jane..i know just the look but never get it all to come together just right,lol...i want that homey comfy crafty house look.....please Santa if your listening,lol....
Great to see you back Jane and look forward to seeing your crafty projects again.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx