Friday 13 August 2010

Have you discovered Dreamees yet?

Recently, I connected with Carol Bignall via facebook & to my delight found out that her daughter Hayley designs craft CDs. They now sell them to the public under the name of Dreamees they have also just set up a blog, where you will find inspirational ideas for using their products. Pop over to their blog to catch up with whats going on for this Mother & Daughter partnership. Oh, one more thing, you may not be familiar with Carol's name, but if you love Create & Craft I am sure that you would have seen a card or cross stitch on there, that she has produced for one or two of their guests

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Jane
It was so great to see you stop by my blog, I have just been catching up with all your goings on... I know how you must have felt being absent from blogland and living in a dodgy area, I moved to a house from my beloved flat due to the drugs and nastiness around me.. the day after I moved the guy down below me was murdered!!
So I had a nightmare move and am finally settled but haven't felt like blogging and I REALLY need to do some stuff for Inspirational..
You certainly ahve had a good few months and things are looking up for both of us!!
Anyway take care

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Pumpy said...

I also love Dreamees and very accomodating hey ae. I am sorry to red about your trouble Dawn, I do not know what the world is coming to.
I hope you settle soon and are very happy and safe. Lovies. xx