Tuesday 16 August 2011

Simple Card

This card looks so much nicer in real life, I just can't get the editing on it quite right today & the light for taking photo's is not good either.
I still need so much practice with my promakers, but I am beginning to get the hang of the blending of them.
For this card I have used Basic Grey Papers ~ sweet threads range
plus paper & lace from my odds box.
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems & Crystal Pin from my Duck Pond Craft Kit
Nestie & Promarkers
I am entering this card in the the I <3 Promarkers Challenge

Thanks for dropping by
Jane ~ xXx

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Glad to see you made it in time. It's a great card, I've not seen that image before, it's super. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Tine said...

Hi. I haven't seen this image before. Lovely colourful card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers & I hope you will join in for our next challenge too.
Tine :)