Wednesday 7 December 2011

Woman's Prayer


Lord, Before I lay me down to sleep, 
I pray for a man, who’s not a creep, but, one who is handsome, smart and strong 
and whose willy will be, thick and long. 
One who thinks before he speaks, when promises to call, he won’t wait weeks. 
I pray that he's gainfully employed, so when I spend his cash, he won’t be annoyed. 
Pulls out my chair and opens my door, massages my back and begs to do more. 
Oh! Send me a man who will make love to my mind, knows just what to say, when I ask
"How big’s my behind?" 
One who’ll make love till my body’s a twitchin’, in the hall, the loo, the garden and kitchen! 
I pray that this man will love me no end, and never attempt to shag my best friend. 
So as I kneel here and pray by my bed, I look at the dickhead you sent me instead...

By Linda Parsons


~*~
Jane

No comments: