Sunday 22 January 2012

Quick Card for ......



Stella Owen Hibbert's Sketch Challenge in The Craft Cupboard's Show & Tell group over on facebook! 
I'm not completely sure I like it, I'm not used to skimping on the embellishments. For this sketch we were limited to only adding 3 flowers & MUST include the 3 sentiments, I felt a bit daunted by the simplicity of it. So I started off with a bold background, then that in turn had me scratching my head. In hindsight, I wish I had inked the edges of the dies cuts, but that's what a challenge is all about, so well done Stella!
If you would like to take part in Stella's Sketch Challenge yourself, feel free to give it a try & then pop over to The Craft Cupboard blog & link back to your cards page, so that we can view it, we would love to see it & I'm sure that you will do better than me!!

~*~ Jane ~*~

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Jane,
hows things?
Nothing wrong with your card it is beautiful and anyone would be happy to be given it!!
Big hugs
Trcy
xxx

xxbella71xx said...

Hi Jane

Your card is lovely hun, the sketch's will get harder as the months go on x

Stella x