Saturday 4 August 2012

DT share

It's the 1st Saturday of the month & a new challenge has started over on The Happy Scrappers challenge blog. There are no prizes offered for thier challenges but, they offer great inspiration & if you love scrapbooking & enjoy following prompts then pop over & have a look.
Here is the LO I made as this months DT example 
This months prompt is SPORTS

I used one of my digi kits from Daisytrail to create this LO because most of my craft materials are packed away waiting for my house move in a few weeks time. As soon as my stash is out of the packing boxes I will be recreating this LO because I do like it & want it in Masons album!
This is my grandson in his very 1st Football Kit ... Arsenal of coarse!
Don't you just love those cute little socks, I dare say he will be having quite a few kits as he grows up because he is as football mad as his Daddy already & he is only 3 years old [almost]
Thanks for visiting my blog today
~ Jane ~

18 comments:

Barbara said...

What a lovely layout Jane, and the photos of your grandson are fab. Good luck with the move xx

sam said...

Aww fab page and what a stunning little boy he is xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is a fabulous layout! Loving the photographs and the colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy said...

He is adoreable,love your layout Jane and good luck for the move!!
hgs
Tracy
xoxox

Magz said...

Love the theme and the layout and of course the little fellow he is a cutie.

ddazzled71 said...

Jane what a lovely layout of your families littlest sporting fan! Your grandson is adorable! xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card Sweetie & Mason is adorable x

jane stillman said...

A great layout, and he has good taste being an Arsenal fan! lol Hope the move goes smoothly for you

Kate M said...

Lovely layout and lovely little one!!
Kate
xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

love the layout and your grandson is just so cute emma x

Kay Dalton said...

fab layout and what a cutie he is!

Doreen said...

A gorgeous page Jane,lovely photos.xxx

Gwyneth said...

He looks so cute in his football strip. Lovely layout.

Chris said...

FAB layout and the pictures are a adorable, well I would say that as an ardent gooner myself. Chris xx

Cliona Larkin said...

Fab layout Jane. What a little sweetie he is.

Dawn said...

Great photo's & a fab LO!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, a fab layout and I love the photo's just so adorable
Lindsay xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

How cute this is
Thank You so much for following my blog
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com