Monday 8 October 2012

Quick Digi LO

This is my DT  Scrapbook page for the Happy Scrappers challenge blog, this months theme is Pets/Animals. I am still restricted to digital work because most of my craft stash is packed away in boxes in preparation for my house move on 27th October. I can hardly wait to get all my stuff out & sorted so that I can start getting inky & gluey again.


Meet Elmo & his Mum Maggie in their paddock, Elmo was born on a very cold night about 6 months ago. My daughter in law Caroline had been observing closely for 2 weeks prior to his expectant birth for any signs that it was near. However, she fell asleep earlier this evening, my son came home around 11pm after work & just took a peek in the stable to make sure Maggie was OK & saw that little Elmo had been born already & Maggie was being a good mum knew exactly what to do & managed by herself.
I think Elmo is about 2 weeks old in this photograph & just look at his beautiful flaxon tail, he is a very handsome boy 

Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment & I will visit your blog in return.
~ Jane ~

14 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous layout x

Barbara said...

What a beautiful photo Jane, both horses are stunning. And it's so nice that you kept the surrounding page simple....the photo says it all! xx

sam said...

aww i so love the card and design. Elmo and Maggie are lovely xx

Joan said...

The LO is great and the photo is fab. Shame she missed the big event after all that. Very inconsiderate of Maggie xxx

Zoe said...

What a gorgeous photo! The layout shows it off perfectly! Xxx

Kate M said...

Great LO - brill piccie!
Kate
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is a fabulous layout and I love Elmo and Maggie too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

ddazzled71 said...

Gorgeous photo and great layout! xx

Magz said...

Lovely LO, good pic of the horses.

Renee B. said...

Great LO Jane & what gorgeous horses! The little guy is so cute!
Hugs, Renee

annemarks said...

Lovely scrap page, the horses are gorgeous. The colours work really well together : )

besitos said...

Lovely layout and a great photo of gorgeous horses :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jane :) I have just found your blog! I love it. How sweet is Elmo...just gorgeous.

Abbey

Little Purple Forest

Unknown said...

Very cool!