Saturday 26 January 2008

Can You See Yours?





I have just been checking my ATC album to see how much space there is left in it as I am expecting more to arrive soon. Good job I did too, because I have just enough space without over filling the album for just 1 more page. I love looking through my ATC Collection & I look through it at least once a month, they always make me smile. Some of them have been made for me personally, some have been made as a themed swap some of them I have chosen for myself while trading, but however they became a part of my collection I love them all. They are simply individual mini works of art, that somebody has taken the time to sit down to make them.
So I have decided to upload the pages to this blog to share, and there are lots more pages to come yet, they will be appearing over the next few days. Make sure to come back & look again to take a look see if you can spot any that you have made, because if you know me the chances are that I have at least one of your ATCs.

8 comments:

Julie Allain said...

I can see 2 of mine :) xx

Storm said...

I can see 2 of mine too. The first ATC I made lol

mandijane said...

thats alot of ATC's but none of mine...hmmmmm

Crissi Harvey said...

i can see 3 of mine god they go back some LOL

Fiona said...

I think I can see one of mine - LOL! Don't they all look great Jane!

Jo said...

lovely set of ATCs Jane, lucky you!

Susie Little said...

Lovely collection.
you've been tagged, check my blog!

Claire aka Feline said...

Still adding to your ATC collection I notice. They all look so stunning displayed like that :)