Saturday 26 January 2008


Made this card for both the ArtyGirlz #18 & the Card Diva #5 challenges! The ArtyGirlz challenges are set weekly and Scrapitudes Card Diva challenges are set fortnightly, check them out, they are great for inspiration. The stamps I used for this are from Rhonna Farrer (bird) Scrapagogo Greetings (just4U) and the 3mm gems used are my absolute favourites BananaFrog so tiny but really effective! I apply mine using glossy accents & a cocktail stick, as I don't own the hot wand.

7 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Jane I love this card I really need to buy some bird stamps !!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again :) xx

p.s. make sure you join in next week Jane ;) fabby prize up for grabs!!

Unknown said...

The stamps I used for this are from Rhonna Farrah (bird) Scrapagogo Greetings (just4U) and the 3mm gems used are my absolute favourites (BananaFrog) so tiny but really effective

Morti said...

Lovely card, Jane!!!

Sandy said...

Wow this is amazing. Really stunning.

Andrea, said...

Great card, thats a really cute birdie

Crissi Harvey said...

Excellent card Jane i love the Rhonna farrah stamps.

Thanks for joining in with the arty Gilz challenge.

Fiona said...

Such a fun card - I love the colours