Thursday 25 December 2008

Twas The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas,
and I'm glued to the tree.

I'm wondering what Santa has brought, just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I thought, with a smile on my face.

But, that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa," I said
"Ho Ho! You know....all good girls should be in their beds"

"I know I should Santa, and now I've been caught.
I was just so excited, to see what you brought."

"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work,
he then shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.

I heard him exclaim, as he put his sleigh in gear.
"You've got enough crap, so I'll see you next year!"

4 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hiya Jane, Can you email me again please as email is up the spout!maybe try jennieoneinamillion@hotmaildotcom, with your address for your candy?
Thanks
xxx

Macpurp said...

Thats so funny! I had all my stash from Santa, but he didn't bring em much craft y stuff at all.....


Mind you , I can't claim to have been a good girl!!!

Much love Teen xxx

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, LOVE that!! You're so creative!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!


:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Vikki said...

Fantastic - I was crying with laughter when I read the last line!!!

Love Vikki xxx