Saturday 26 September 2009

Feeling Poorly......

I am feeling low today, not sure if its the makings of a cold coming on or if it's a side effect of this huge {well feels it anyway} cold sore on my top lip & my mouth feels claggy.
I was supposed to be spending a few hours at my sons today, but rang to cancel, as I didn't think I should be around the baby like this *sigh*
Alex is away in Shropshire this weekend visiting his children, so I am all alone until tomorrow afternoon, well apart from Ozzie, whose coat is yet again full of 'hook seeds'! He is a Bichon Frise for heavens sake, does he not know that he is not designed for rummaging in hedges & shrubs :) The last 2 days I have spent hours removing them, but look around & he has a coat full of them again. I just wish I knew from which shrub they were coming from, I would dig the thing up, I'm frightened to bits they they will grow into his skin, they are frightful things.
I will photograph them tomorrow, maybe, somebody could identify them for me...
Ah well... I'm off to watch Casualty on TV.

3 comments:

Susan.... said...

Hi Jane,
Just popped over to visit your blog ! congratulations on the birth of your new gorgeous grandson !
Sorry to read that you are feeling poorly,sending you get well soon wishes and a big hug !
Just had a look at your LO´s..beautiful work Jane !
Hugs
susan x

Pumpy said...

Feel well soon. Don't know what to say about Ozzies coat, tell him u will shave it all off. lol. xxx

Shazza said...

Hi Jane!

Great blog, interesting read.....

this should make you feel better :)


Just letting you know that the criteria has gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

International scrappers welcome :)


Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)

cheers
Shazza