Thursday 17 September 2009

Waiting for News

I had a text from my youngest son early hours this morning to inform me that his partners waters had broken. I am now excited & anxiously waiting for more news, this is their 1st child so I do know that I could be in for a long wait. They are expecting a son, which will be my 6th grandchild & 5th grandson. Poor Leona has had a few false starts over the past 8 days, so she is very tired now & very bulky :) They visited last night so that Paul could watch his team Arsenal play on Sky & I told her then, that I suspected baby would be born this evening.........watch this space to see if I am right :))

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh how exciting, I bet your jumping every time the phone rings, hope you don't have to wait too long. I'll be waiting now too lol. Donna x