Tuesday 28 September 2010

Mail Art


This is the Mail Art (postcard) I created for the 2nd mail art swap over on UK Stampers.
I built up various colours of acrylic paint, starting with a metalic brown & loosely blending flat colours on the top. I then stamped images that reminded me of Autumn using Stazon Ink, added a touch of colour to the breast of the bird & more to the toadstools. I finished it off by adding gold leaf Rub & Buff paste to the edges of the card to lift it a little.
I wrote a message, along with the recipients address on the back, complete with a postage stamp just as you would with a holiday postcard, then posted it naked. I just hope that it doesn't get too wet & it arrives nicely postmarked, but still nice on the front
*fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Great autumnal card, hope it travelled OK!