Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day ...

I am off out babysitting later so my son & daughter in law can go out for a meal, so my other half will be spending the evening with the dog... I hope that you all have fun whatever you do to cellabrate Valentines day.

I have a Valentines Challenge over on The Cupboard Trilogy blog. It runs from today through to 1st March, there is a Craft Stamper magazine embroidered apron up for grabs for the lucky winner. You also have 2 chances to win, but you have to enter with 2 different Cards, Scrapbook LOs or 3D projects to get both.
There is a clause though, your entries MUST include the image of the freebie stamp that was attached to the February edition of the Craft Stamper magazine.

The reason that I have chosen to use that particular stamp is because it was designed by Sarah Lawrence, the owner of Crafty Notions, who sadly & suddenly passed away in December 2011. So this challenge is a tribute to her.

The challenge will be judged by Katy Fox ~ Editor of the Craft Stamper & Scrap365 magazines ...

I hope that you will all try to join in with this fun challenge! 
You can find The Cupboard Trilogy blog HERE

Take care
Jane x

No comments: