Wednesday 29 February 2012

An update on the.....

*VALENTINES Craft Stamper HEART Challenge*
As well as the Craft Stamper magazine Apron that I am offering as a prize, Katy Fox, is also going to give a £20.00 Goodie bag to the challenge winner too (for blog entries only ** there are seperate prizes in the group, including an apron) You can read what Katy has written on the Craft Stamper blog, she has written a lovely piece for us The Cupboard Trilogy 
....
http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/
Craft Stamper Magazine
craftstamper.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Colette said...

Hi Jane, just discovered your blog, it's so lovely, bright and fresh. Your designs are gorgeous. Love them!! I've chosen you for a Liebster award (I got one this morning - never heard of it until then). You award it to 5 blog sites that you feel motivate and inspire. I'd love it if you would pop in and have a look at my blog, http://cosmicstrawberry-colette.blogspot.com/ it's up to you if you want to accept the award - I won't be offended!! I look forward to visiting your blog often. Take care!

Colette x