Thursday 12 April 2012

There's a New Challenge Blog .....

I am very excited to learn about this impending challenge blog in particular, because it's for all of us Scrapbookers! I know that there scrapbooking challenges out there in blogland, but a lot of them are in based in other countries or are based on sketches. I am not knocking any other challenge sites out there, they are all fantastic, but I am loving that this one is based right here in the UK.
It is going to be a monthly challenge & called The Happy Scrappers The 1st challenge will go live on 5th May 2012. There will be no prizes up for grabs, but oddles of inspiration from the Design Team, fellow scrapbookers & their blogs.
I will be there to join in the fun, will you join us too?!


2 comments:

Karen Louise said...

Hey Jane, I love your blog and have a little something for you to say thanks for the inspiration!

Pop over to my blog to see what it is.

Love Karen
xxx

http://karenlouisecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Lesley said...

Thank you for promoting our new challenge blog Jane! xx