Sunday 22 April 2012

The Hat ...

This page was created using the March Essentially GoGo kit, as soon as I saw the papers & colours that this was the photograph that I would use. The photo is of my grandson Mason at 2 years old when taken last May, during the first onset of what turned out to be hot & sunny.
He loved his new sun hat & wore it from dawn until dusk.
I think it really suits him & his cheeky personality!
Everything on the page was included in the kit, except the paper lace that was in a ScrapaGoGo kit way back. The thickers were a stone colour & didn't stand out against the page very well, so I coloured them using promarkers to pick up the green from his T-shirt. Have you spotted the cute bumble bee charm & the sweet tiny bird?

* Jane *

3 comments:

The Scrappy Tree said...

This is so cute! I have this kit and the bumblebee charm is adorable :)
Gayle x

Unknown said...

thank you Gayle x

Jo said...

Hi Jane, fab layout and gorgeous colours, too!Looking forward to working with you at The Happy Scrappers!
Hugs Jo x