Friday 20 April 2012

I have been given ....

The Liebster award, by the lovely Karen from Karen Louise Crafts 
Which must mean that my poor neglected blog has been noticed, thank you Karen
 The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, "Liebster" meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to 5 more blogs of note. So  I am really flattered to have been awarded it, thanks again Karen.
The honour of accepting this award is traditionally done in the following way:
1. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded it to you, by linking back to thier blog.
2. Choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers &let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on thier blog & follow them if you don't already.
3. Post the award on your blog!
So, here are the names of the blogs that I believe are deserving of the award.

I hope that you will visit too!
Lesley 
Shaz 
Tracy 
Once again, thank you Karen this award means a lot to me :) x

3 comments:

Karen Louise said...

You are so welcome!!!

Love Karen xx

shaz earl said...

Awww thank you that's very kind of you to think of me xx

Lesley said...

Thank you for thinking of my blog Jane xx