Tuesday 6 May 2008

Mum Retires


Although I love these papers I found them hard to use, inspiration just would not come to me. Last night I was determined to scrapbook, so I used the sketch on the back of my ScrapaGoGo kit booklet to get me started. I followed it, but added my own personal touch to the sketch, I now have a LO that I like. I love these photos of my Mum on the day she retired, Mum like myself is very camera shy & does not look comfortable on most photos I have of her. In these photos though she looks natural & happy to pose for the photos with her friends. Pleased you wore your red bouse Mum, it really goes with the MM 5th Avenue papers!

3 comments:

carolann said...

Fantastic lo Jane lovely pics of your mam

Sian said...

Great LO, the papers match the photos really well.

Max said...

Brilliant Jane.