Wednesday 21 May 2008

My ScrapaGoGo Retreat & Passport



The ScrapaGoGo Retreat will be extra special for me because, it will be the very 1st retreat that I have ever been too, plus it will be Scrapagogo's 1st time hosting a retreat & I am a proud member of the Design Team.

I will tell you a little bit more about the retreat in the build up to it, but the retreat weekend begins on Friday 6th June.

In the build up Lorraine & Janice have set a couple of pre retreat challenges over on the Clubhouse & one of them is to create a Passport for the occasion. All the members have been split up into 3 groups known as Orange, Green & Yellow. I am in the Orange group, so thats the colour theme for my passport, this will contain information of the classes, along with paper swatches & times of each class. emergency contact numbers & my subscription member card.
I'm pretty sure that I will have thought of a few more pages to add before I am finished as well. I will also add my photo as well at some point, I will try to get a suitable one at the wedding on Saturday!

7 comments:

miss said...

what an amazing passport jane. i hope you have a great time at the retreat. i just wish i was comming with you
hugs

Max said...

I wish I was going too if only to have a weekend of guaranteed crafting without interruption. Maybe one day ... :)
Hope you have a fabulous time when it happens ... not long to go now!
And enjoy the more imminent wedding ... it will be wonderful I'm sure (remember to take the tissues)*wink*

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

sheridan-jade said...

Theres something on my blog for you!

Julia said...

our passport look great Jane and you will enjoy your first retreat.I so enjoyed my first one at the Scrapping Angels retreat. Can't wait to go again.
Ejoy the wedding too Jane...as I know you will. Castle Coombe is beautiful I have been there many times. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Sian said...

Great passport and you are sooo lucky going on a retreat. Might save up my cents and treat myself one day :)

CraftyC said...

Your passport looks fab, enjoy the retreat!!
Clairexx

pinkpuppy said...

O have a lovely time! and i hope the wedding went well!