Wednesday 21 May 2008

Whoops!

Oh dear I haven't been in here for a long time!
I have been so busy in the build up to my sons wedding, that things like keeping my blog going has gone by the wayside I'm afraid.
One minute there seemed like ages until the big day and now all of a sudden it's this Saturday. Yep, this Saturday 24th May 2008 another one of my sons will become a married man.
He will be marrying Karoline, she is so lovely and I am thrilled that she will become a Songhurst any day now. They are going to be married in Castle Combe, a picturesque village hidden away deep in the Wiltshire countryside. The village itself is owned by the National Trust and is frequently the setting for many TV productions as well asblockbuster films, including 'Stardust' starring Sienna Miller, Robert De Nero and more recently 'The Wolf Man' starring Antony Hopkins.
The photographs and wedding breakfast weekend are being held at this exclusive hotel in the Village. The Manor House hotel and Castle Combe has to be one of my most favourite places to visit ever.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Well Jane - have a fantastic day on Saturday and savour every moment...

Hugz

Dawn
x