Saturday 5 July 2008

ATC Kit Swap




I made the following ATCs using kits that I received from UKS members who took part in Jeans kit swap. This is the 2nd time that I have taken part in this swap and love it. Each kit must contain enough items to make at least one ATC, to include: an ATC blank, paper or card and some embellishments. I love making ATCs from kits like this as I never know what is in the little bag until I open it and the inspiration just just flows and they get made up in no time, also the kits contain items that I might not normally use to do my ATCs, so this again gives great variety to my crafting !


I still have 5 kits to make up and loads of bits left over from the kits I have already used, I will upload the other ATCs in a few days.

Thanks to everyone that took part!


If anyone would like any of these ATCs, they are available over on my Swap Lounge HERE



4 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Jane these are beautiful but the one at the top with the lady is just stunning. Hope you are having a lovely (restful!) weekend. Hugs Emma.x

Sian said...

Fabby ATCs, and what a great idea with the swaps.

carolann said...

Brilliant ATCs Jane well done hun xxxx

Erica said...

great atc's....i have not done any for a while! i may need to