Friday 11 July 2008

That Darned Dog!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10! ...nope counting to 10 didn't help *sigh* Grrrrr

Ozzie the hooligan really is pushing his luck now!

Unbeknown to me, I knocked my herma roller {complete with new roll onboard too} off the table when the phone rang. I have just gone to use it now and it's not there, so off I go on a search but no sign of it anywhere. Then I saw HIM sheepishly coming out of my bedroom, so went to investige further and yep sure enough, there it was sat under my bed, cracked, chewed & with the roller part snapped off. Not happy with just distressing my rubber stamps now it seems!
Give me strength!!!

I don't have a spare holder either and a week and a half before payday too Arrrghhhh
Oh and the phone call? Well, that was a wrong number *rolling eyes in frustration*
Laura and Donna if your reading this, are you both really sure you wanna puppy LOL
*phew* rant over, feel a bit better now.......but I still need another roller, I've got lots of refills, just nothing to put them in.
If anyone has got a spare they can offer me I would be really grateful!

Anyway
Here is Ozzie, OK he is bigger and older now, but still looks like butter wouldn't melt, with that *uber* cute face of his, but believe me he is a devil in disguise!
We have all heard of naught to a hundred in ten seconds right? Well, with Ozzie it's pure hatred to adoring love in ten seconds LOL and he's not called the Hooligan for nothing!

19 comments:

Laura said...

AWW how could you be mad at that little face!!!

I am still so keen for a puppy, but may not let him upstairs so I can hide all my stash away!!!

The Button Witch said...

AWWWWWWWWW he is so sweet reminds me of my son tho lol he is the same lol

carolann said...

Aww so sweet bless him lol xxxxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ahh, he is adorable!!! lol... Rebel without a cause, eh? hehe

Poor you, though!!! Nothing to stick with!!! Horrors!

Hope you cope.

Heather xx

Nicky said...

hi jane,
what a cute dog and lovely layout. I've just joined the sbs and am in your group so popped over to check out your site. Loo forward to hearing from you.
nicky xox

Sue Pinner said...

Was onky playin Mum!!! bet you did a bit of shoutin there Jane?
Cute isn't he!!!!!! lol

Sally said...

lol Jane... but he looks so cute! lol

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

I would normally say...'aww bless him' ... BUT, seems as we have just got a choc lab puppy...I know where you're coming from! Lol x

He does look so very innocent in that picture though! ^.^ Lovely LO

tiggertastic said...

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, sounds like my dog chewing my cuttlebug folders.

Sarah x

caroline said...

so adorable..lol

~Emma~ said...

Please send him to mine...the kids would adore him! I have 2 cats that are just as naughty so I understand where you are coming from!
(Whispering now so hubby doesn't hear...have weakened and subscribed to the kit!) Hope you had a lovely weekend! Em.x

Dawn said...

Awww Jane - what a great rant!!
I had a wee titter there!!!
Ozzie is a cutey pie though - I bet you can't stay mad!!
Pets will be monkeys - I have found nail files chewed all over (Peaches is obssessed with them!!)
There is nothing worse than no sticky stuff!!
xx

gillyflower said...

oh dear naughty boy but he is gorgeous how can you get cross with that

haven't got a roller myself so sorry can't help you out

hope he stops chewing as he gets older
our bearded collie cross never stopped he chewed for 14 years
just thought i would put that in to cheer you up
gill

sheridan-jade said...

just like my puppy!
mines a chinese crested pomarian and i got a lovey personalised stamp saying "hand made with love by sheridan jade" and i got a phone call at college from my mum saying what stamp was it that had gold writing on the wooden bit ... at first i was thinking it was a cheap thing but then i realised what it was :( i was really disapointed for the week and i fell out with the pup too.

Heather said...

Hi Jane,
Giggle, giggle - I know it well. I lost my dog a few years ago, and
now have a cat. You think thats better? I last saw my embossing tool disappearing through the door it his mouth, haven't seen it since, and that was 6 weeks ago!!This could also where other things have disappeared to. Anyway I'm just stopping by to say hello and I am in the SBS group. Look forward to hearing from you.
Heather x

danemi1 said...

oh but he is so adorable

Holly said...

lol awww..thats typical of the phone normally for me its someone selling something! Lucky that my dog is older now but if given the chance she would still be getting hold of something! At the moment you cannot leave a choc bar wrapper for long next time you see it its been ripped up and cleaned to perfection!

Trinka said...

Such a cute dog and the layout is great~

Barbara said...

What an adorable little white, 4-legged love you have!! So sweet!