Monday 21 July 2008

AWOL

I am away from home right now and this is the first chance I have had to let folks know. I'm taking time out at short notice visiting family in Dorset, and then a flying vistit to Wiltshire to catch up with my sons and thier families. I am due home late on Thursday, so if I am owing anyone anything, ATC's etc. I will get to it as soon as Possible.

Also, to the Stamping Sisters group, I get to visit all your blogs and put the role call on here on my return. I look forward to it :)

Chat soon
Jx

5 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Oh hello stranger! Only kidding. Glad to hear you are ok though as I was getting worried! Take care Emma.x

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Glad to see you arrived there safely Jane :) I hope that you found your Mum well and enjoy your visit to see your sons :) I let everybody know that you were going away over on CB and they all left lovely messages for you and told me to pass their (hugs) onto you :)

Mary said...

Hope you have a great trip!

Beth Gruenke said...

Hope you enjoy your family visit. I just finished a trip earlier in the month - got to see my oldest who lives in TX. That is quite a ways away from WA state. I sure miss him. It was great to see him though. Look forward to hearing more from you when you get home. Enjoy!!!! Beth G. :)

mandijane said...

Hope you're having a great time :)