Friday 29 June 2012

I took the plunge .....

And tried my hand at digi scrapping, I was curious to see if I could do it really. I don't think I would ever be very proficient at creating some of the beautiful digi scrapped pages that really look 3D, but it is kind of fun. It could never replace paper & glue for me, but I do feel it will have it's place in my crafting life, especially on the days when my health prevents me from indulging in my papercrafting.

So, here is my very 1st attempt


The photograph is my son & grandson on little Mason's 2nd birthday.
Don't you just love his Elmo cake, it tasted as good as it looked too even if I was suprised to see a slice of red & blue marbled sponge cake presented to me. It was really quite surreal eating red & blue cake that tasted of chocolate *laughs*

                                                              Thank you for dropping by
                                                                              ~ Jane ~

1 comment:

Carol said...

Great page Jane, you'd better watch as it does get addictive though! Carol x