Wednesday 13 June 2012

Oh my gosh ....

I'm so excited, I have just set up my own craft challenge blog called 
I've selected a great Design Team [DT] & we are all on track for the launch on 1st July. I say a DT, but technically the team is split into 3 groups .. Cardmaking, Scrapbooking & Digi Scrapping, so hopefully there will be something for everyone!

There will be a prize each month for the over all winner, then there will be a 'DT Top Pix' badge awarded to each of the sections, chosen by the appropriate Design Team to post on your own blog!

I am looking for sponsers of the blog at the moment & looking for each of the genres of design, so if your looking in & you can supply a prize for Cardmakers, Scrapbookers or Digi Scrappers, please contact me on my profile page, I would be most appreciative!

I will update here nearer the time of the launch, I have my birthday to get through first, 52 this year, where on earth does the time go??!

Have a great day
~ Jane ~

3 comments:

Birdie said...

Good luck with the new blog Jane xx Oh and a very happy birthday too.. Birdie (aka Denyse!)

Gwyneth said...

Good luck with getting your challenge blog up and running. Enjoy your birthday.

Joy said...

Good luck Jane
I sent you an email, dont know if it reached you xx