Saturday 8 November 2008

Congratulations


Huge congratulations to Nicola a good friend and fellow Scrapagogo DT girl..
She has been announced as one of the runners up in The Scrapbook magazines Scrapbooker of the year competition.
Nicola not only creates the most amazing scrapbook LOs, but she also designs superb cards too!
WTG Nic your a really worthy winner
Check out this months edition where the details are announced.
Congrats to all the other runners up too, which include Claire a GoGo subscriber!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks Hun. I chuffed to bits & loving my new stash.
X

Nicola said...

Cheers Teamie !!! Lovely of you to mention me on your blog xx

June said...

Well done Claire. Great work and congrats !!!!
Hugs June xxxx

June said...

Hi Jane, I meant to say ... pop by my blog please, something special awaiting you
Hugs June xxxx