Sunday 16 November 2008

Sneeky Peeks Revealed

This 1st LO is my nephew Thomas, using school photographs that span over 7 years. Tom and his family live in Australia. I get precious little time with him, so I always look forward to being updated with his annual school photos, along with the various family ones. I just love the brown felt mushroom embellishments, buttons and stickers!Its amazing seeing the changes in Tom, when the photos are all displayed like this together! The LO above contain photos of some of my favourite places in Dorset to visit, which include Westbay, where my parents live. Durdle Door, I love this place because I can take my dogs on the beach and the spectacular rock formation of the door, and last but not least Weymouth, with that wonderful clock thats conjurs up so many happy childhood memories!
Everything used in these LOs can be found in the November Create kit from ScrapaGoGo

7 comments:

*Julie* said...

Gorgeous layouts Jane I especially love the papers used in the Dorset one :) xx

June said...

Hi Jane, Tom is lovely and what a fabulous scrap page. Its lovely to see all the pics together like that as it will be a fab memory forever.
Love the scraps on your fave places too. That clock is great looking. never been there but love the clock. You are so lucky to live near such beautiful country too. I live in county Durham but near teesdale and yorkshire so i am inspired to make a scrap page like this :) thanks Jane
Hugs June xxx

Macpurp said...

these are fab!
I love the photos through the school years!

how you doing?

xxx

gillyflower said...

great layouts
amazing to see how the young lad has changed
love the favourite places too
bring back precious memories don't they
gill

Dawn said...

Hiya Jane
Ooh these are lush ! and Thomas is adorable, lovin' the circles and all the embellishments are gorgeous together...

hugs
Dawn

tiggertastic said...

I remember the sneaky peeks, the full images are just excellent, Jane you are very talented hun.

Sarah x

Shirley said...

Wonderful memory pages of your nephew. I also love the ones of your beautiful views.