Friday 21 November 2008

My new award


I am thrilled to accept this lovely award from Leona

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!
These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who then must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I am passing it on to these lovely people for their wonderful blogs and the hand of friendship they have held out to me :

6 comments:

Macpurp said...

thank you my lovely x
i will give this some thought before I pass it on ....much love
hugs
Teen xxx

mandijane said...

awwwwww thanks Jane....
Will ponder and pass on.....
Squidgy Hugs xx

June said...

Wow Jane, fabulous award and thanks so much for adding me to your list of friends for this one.
I shall pass this one too
Hugs June xxxxx

pinkpuppy said...

That is so lovely of you Jane, thank you.

Shirley said...

How wonderful and so derserving, Jane!!!

~Emma~ said...

Jane thanks babe...this really means a lot. Hugs Em.x