Monday 17 November 2008

A Few of my Cards

This simple but pretty Thank You card is a must have for my "ever ready card box" and would suit most age groups with it's sparkle and those chipboard toadstools are just so cute!This card will suit a young person for numerous occasions, just add a greeting and your sorted.Simple and very quick Christmas card, just add a touch of glitter for added sparkle.
The November kit from ScrapaGoGo was so much fun to work with this month and if you love the woodland feel of the papers and embellishments, there are a few kits still available!
There is also a special one off kit this month for sale, it can be viewed on the front page of UKS or Here
For further information to buy or subscribe to a kit, feel free to email
Lorraine or Janice on sales@scrapagogo or visit the website

12 comments:

Tasha said...

I love the cards espcially the christmas one, really stylish and funky. The hedgehog is so so cute!
Tasha xx

June said...

Love these Jane. Truly gorgeous cards. I adore those toadstools and the trees
Hugs June xxx

*Julie* said...

WOW They are all beautiful Jane xx

tiggertastic said...

These are all fantastic, such lovely use of colours and layouts

Sarah x

pinkpuppy said...

They are lovely Jane!

Shirley said...

These are all so festive. I really like those little mushrooms and the glitter you have around the frame part!

Shirley said...

I hate it when I publish before I am done. I also like the hedgehog and the squirrel. I am in love with the trees!

~Emma~ said...

The two top cards are beautiful and really different...like them an awful lot!
The Chrismas card is so simple but so effective...probably one of the nicest I've seen!
Hope you are well babe. Big hugs Em.x

Macpurp said...

these are lovely!
I love the wee toadstools!!

how you doing ?

hugs xxx

Ed said...

Love these cards Jane, so useful to have some ready made ones in case of emergency ...I put some new ATC's on my blog if you want to swap with me :-)

Dawn said...

Oooh me likey very much Jane
Love the last one with the trees - great look!

Dawn
x

Katy - Editor said...

These are lovely Jane.