Sunday 8 February 2009

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates








Well it's almost that time of the month again when the Scrapagogo subcriber kits,
get picked by the Royal Mail to begin the journey to homes everywhere.
Those bright yellow boxes never fail to bring smiles & squeals of delight,
but I think this month especially,
there will be a few Oo's & Ahh's when they open up those boxes.
It is scrumptious.
I think it has to be one of my most favourite kits to date, and I have been with GoGo for over 2yrs.
Its absolutely full of shades pink, chocolates & creams, & the textures are simply devine.
The papers are shimmery
the embellies are velvet & felt & smooth
there is SEI, Basic Grey, Bazzill & Scenic Route,
theres Hambly, Creative Studios, American Crafts & Maya Road
to name just a few of the treasures that will be found within those yellow boxes.
I'm not surprised that they sold out almost as quickly as it was advertised
Above are a few sneak peeks of the Design Teams work {not mine this time} I will show you mine in a few days time.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hiya
Jane

Wow it looks a fabulous kit and gorgeous sneak peeks!!