Wednesday 18 February 2009

Heard it on the Grape Vine

I heard some sad news today
It seems like Luminarte are to cease trading.......makers of lines such as H2O, Radiant Rain and Cosmic Shimmer paints, sad to see them go.
Also, I've that a farewell to our cute little green bug, is on the cards too, as the company that manufacture the Cuttlebug machine on behalf of Provocraft, have gone under in this darned recession.
Please note though, that I have heard it through an informed source and NOT from the horses mouth.
Sad though, as I love Luminarte products and although I don't actually own a cuttlebug myself, I know loads of people that do use it regularly and my step daughter loves her cuttlekids machine.

4 comments:

mandijane said...

My kids have a cuttlekids machine too :(
Sad news that....

torpenhow07 said...

That's very sad news on both counts as I love them both

Dawn said...

Oh My God Jane!!
I love my cosmics!! What will I do now!!! Gonna have to buy them up sharpish!!
Cuttlebug going under - No way!!!
What is going onnnnn!!!

Oh dear!

Saddened Dawn!!

Max said...

Oh shoot ... hubby ordered me a little green bug machine for my birthday (bless him) ... maybe that's why it hasn't arrived yet. Bloomin' typical of me to be like the hind leg of the donkey LOL! Hey ho!
On a more serious note ... the credit crunch is hitting hard ... and sadly it is only going to get worse. Thankfully I have plenty of untouched stash to play with ... and have never been one for following 'fashion' particularly ... so I'll be ok methinks.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx