Monday 23 February 2009

Need a Punch!


I came across this photo on Mel's blog
It sure looks like punch heaven to me, although I am thinking that this is part of a stand {looking at the display to the side, I would say the EK Success} at CHA!
Do you have loads of punches? I thought I had a fair few, not sure how many as they are spread all over the house . Maybe, when I move house they will all come together in one place, then I will photograph them all. Some are my step daughter Lila's, she has been given as gifts over a few years or she has snagged from my stuff LOL

9 comments:

VickiA said...

Thats a lot of punches.
Just left something for you on my blog.

Julie Allain said...

Blimey that is a lot of punches!! I must admit though I have accumulated quite a few myself since becoming a Stampin Up demo lol xx

Ultramum said...

Wow - that is a lot of punches

Jane said...

Oh my, look at all those lovely punches. Makes you want to reach into the photo and take them! LOL

Jane :0)

Tracy said...

wow punches galore....
tracy
xx

Jo said...

I'd LOVE all those punches! she's very lucky!

How's things Jane? you've not been on Auntys for ages, hope everything is ok hunni

Jo xx

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hey Jane,
What a load of punches!! lol.
Luv Maureen x

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hi Jane,
me again,can you pop over to my blog,I have a little something for you.
Luv Maureen x

Wee Hels said...

LOL - that's a fab collection of Stampin' Up! punches!