Saturday 14 February 2009




I am so excited right now, because tomorrow I will be starting an online class hosted by

This will be the 1st time that I have ever taken part of a coarse online, it was purchased for me as a Christmas gift.
However, I have taken a class with Shimelle before, back last June at the

gogo getaway retreat, it was so much fun.
Shimelle is so inspirational and enthusiatic, that you just can't help falling for the charms of this lovely lady from New York.

Anyway, back to the coarse, I am really looking forward to getting started.

I'll tell you a bit about it.....
It will run for 6 weeks, and it's called
Here, There and Everywhere

Its creating an album documenting the places you’ve been and the places you dream of
going too.

Here, There and Everywhere is the name of the workshop, and also the name of the
album’s 3 elements.
HERE will document the kind of travel you do near home, all the tiny little everyday journeys and important sights on your local area and landscape.
THERE is aimed at recording the places you have been, both in your own country and overseas illustrating your travels so far.

EVERYWHERE will be documenting the places we dream of going, and bringing the travel of our dreams one step closer, by researching and virtually planning our travels.


Along with all the lovely creations and guidelines from Shimelle, we get to see some goodies from Kelli Crowe, Nichol Magouirk and Jennifer Johner. There will be some Tia Bennett digi elements included too.

Cost is roughly £17.40, you get 18 prompts which equates to 70+ pages of material.
Check out the BLOG for further details and sign up.

Sounds like fun huh?
I will update you you with my makes as I work through the coarse


5 comments:

Bridgette said...

Hello Jane - forgive me but the pieces are falling into place as I was reading thro' your blog - Scrapagogo, Sally's Stampers 10 - I love the idea of what you are starting tomorrow - I like the 'here' section - highlighting parts of our day that we would normally not notice as we go from a to b on our daily travels - gosh, don't I chat - good luck for my draw on the 20th - Bridgette

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I think i need something like that to inspire me!

Cath aka Coreysmum UKS

June said...

Fantastic Jane. It sounds like fun and i cant wait to see what you come up with
Hugs June xxx

torpenhow07 said...

That sounds interesting Jane will follow your progress with interest. I have wondered about doing an online course before but never plucked up the courage

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Jane,sounds like good fun,hope you enjoy yourself,look forward to seeing what you make?
Luv Maureen x