Friday 18 February 2011

Damage Stops Play

My camera has stopped working I don't know what's wrong with it, one minute I was taking photos the next it went blank. Everything works on it just as though your taking a photo, but the LCD screen is blank, I can see the 'centering' markers that you use to line up a shot but everything is just ... well blank.! It's almost like when the lens comes out that a shutter is remaining closed obscuring the view, so I can't see my subject, the lens can't see the subject so I don't get my photo.
Ok, so it's just a kodak point & shoot camera & nothing fancy but, it's all I have got & it serves me well {up until now anyway} I have lot's of stuff I want to put on Ebay, I have just signed up to a daily photo journal too, not to mention adding photo's on here. Typical, things don't half pick there moments. So if anyone knows what I am talking about & has a clue as to what could be wrong with my camera please share your thoughts :)
Jx

No comments: