Thursday 17 February 2011

The OMW prompt today is:

Crazy
So whats makes you crazy?

My prescription medications thats what makes me crazy, well actually its how the surgery have decided to prescribe them. They will only prescribe me one months dose at a time , when they know so well that it is an ongoing medicine.
If it was something new to me, I could understand it or a controlled drug even, but no, month after month I have to re order. Times that by the amount of patients in the surgery and it's probably costing them more money in the long run, costs me twice as much money too.

Anyway, that's my minute up...
If you fancy writing down your thoughts daily with the use of a prompt, then check out the One Minute Writer blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep they only will do them a month at a time .... what used to bug me was i lived across town from my surgery so they were supposed to send my prescript to the chemist near me .... you can garauntee it was always late, forgotten or sent to a different chemist .... now i moved my doctors lol
hugs June x

Macpurp said...

sometimes, just the simpliest thing could make our lives so much easier........

love teen x