Friday 22 August 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge #48 ~ Shapes



Here is my entry to this weeks Arty Girlz challenge, where we are asked to add shapes to our project. I have created an ATC and have tried something that is quite different for me, but I really enjoyed doing it. What I didn't realise was that the scan would pick up the different layers of colour, including the squiggle! In real life you don't see that ochre squiggle coming through, but I am quite happy that it's there, it looks quite arty I think LOL I have used glossy accents on it too for the windows and the moon, so is quite textural in real life.I will go and add this to my ATC swap lounge now!

12 comments:

For the life of me said...

lovely xxxx

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful.
I have never done ATC but am planning to have a go at them soon

Carol said...

Love it!!

Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier today
TC
:)

Andrea, said...

This is fab Jane love the colours

Kath Stewart said...

what a fabulous creations - love the colours and the texture - great work
Kath
xxxx

tiggertastic said...

Oh these are fab and funky, Excellent work Jane

Sarah xx

Jose said...

Very arty, very mod, love the colours

carolann said...

Wow fantastic Atc well done Jane xxxxx

Dawn said...

Wow Jane this is wonderful!
Love them!

Allison said...

lovely- very interesting and different
AllisonX

Sue said...

This is a work of art, I love it

xxx Sue

Heather said...

Another winner - really arty!
the shapes, composition and colours are perfect.
Hugs xxx