Friday 29 August 2008

A Couple of Scallywaggs


Here is a LO I did yesterday evening, using papers & elements from past Scrapagogo kits, in this case mainly from August 2008.
The 2 scallywaggs in the photos are my 2 nephews Tom & Ollie when they were toddlers. They were/are real boys and they were a real handful at that age I can tell you. Never a dull moment when they were around and to be honest, although they are now both in their teens, they are both still loads of fun. sadly, I don't get to see them as often as I would love too, because they live in Australia.

Love you guys!!

9 comments:

The Button Witch said...

SOOOOOOO Adorable great LO too

Trinka said...

cuteness!

Sammi said...

What a fun page!! How cute!! :) Love your layout and journalling! !:)

Mira's place said...

The boys are just soooo cute and the LO is wonderful...

have the same problem with family that live so far away from me!!!

BTW, can you approve me for the Sisterhood chat room you opened...

email me: mira.davis@gmail.com

Mary said...

So cute and playful! Fun page of a darling!

carolann said...

Brilliant Lo hun xxxx

Unknown said...

Adorable and fun LO! Love the pattern paper you`ve used!! Just perfect for this LO!

hugs,
Jorunn

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Jane

Thanks for visiting my blog, and offering those kind words. I cherish every moment with my family now.

I'ts ten years today since my Mother passed away. I miss her very much. My family means everything to me. I never want to go through that heartache with my Daughter again.

Love Debbie xx

Tiff said...

This is so cute!