Monday 11 August 2008

So proud....

I am so proud of my step daughter right now. She created her 1st card for the Crafty Monkeys challenge blog today, using the theme of 'Summer Holidays' and it's wonderful.
She took the idea from a magazine {cardmaking & papercraft} she was looking through today and liked the picture. The original in the mag was a card made using silk painting, but she recreated it {with a little help from me} using cardstock, paper and lots of hand drawing/colouring and cutting.
If you would like to see her wonderful card, please pop over to Daisy's blog and have a look.
I have also been crafting today, but I'm afraid as it is all DT work I am not allowed to disclose it yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane, just popped over to Daisy's blog - the card is amazing and so well made. Have left her a comment.
My comment to you - buy her a white pen of her own, then she won't have to borrow yours - she deserves it.
Hugs Heather xxx