Tuesday 19 August 2008

Well Done Girls, I'm proud of you all...

Back last year I started a 52 week marathon of a challenge {Loosely based on the Elsie Flannigan 52 week challenge} & last week the 3 contenders that were still left in it, completed thier final challenge!
These 3 ladies are in my eyes are completely amazing for more than one reason, why? well firstly, they were cardmakers & had never considered Scrapbooking before, & when I posted about the challenge, they did not even know what a Scrapbook Layout was. However, they were willing to give it a try!
Secondly, they never missed a deadline {what I would give for half of thier stamina}. Crumbs, I even had trouble some weeks keeping up with posting the next challenge on time !!!
I would like to publicly applaud & congratulate to Tracey {doesn't blog} Carolann & Sandie members of Auntys Forum I have watched you all grow in confidence over the 52 weeks & every week your LOs & minibooks just went from strength to strength........you are all brilliant!
Tracey won 1st place because she submitting challenges from challenge #1
Carolann & Sandie joined the forum part way through the challenges, but they caught up immediately & then didn't miss a deadline from their 1st submission!
Goody parcels will be in the post this week Girls, you have all earned them!!

7 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Yay well done to them all they did so well!!

~Emma~ said...

Thats fantastic...well done girls!

carolann said...

Thankyou Jane for hosting the Elsie Challenges I really enjoyed taking part hun xxxx

Fe-Fe said...

That is stamina for you. Well done ladies!

Rosie said...

Congrats to all 3 girls! I fell by the wayside long time ago! Your cards and LOs are really fab Jane... especially the D-O-G for Murphy. Awwww!
I hope you're wearing your bracelet too - it's gorgeous! WTG!
Thanks for your comment on my blog hunni!! xoxoxo

pinkpuppy said...

That is fantastic! well done girls!

The cockney crafter said...

Thank you for encouraging me to take part in this challange Jane I have learn't alot, let alone how to scrapbook. thank you for your time, it was great. just sad that it has ended....my weekends will never be the same lol. thank you also so the fabby prize it's great.
hugz
sandiee
x x x