Tuesday 18 March 2008

Great ATCs




I received these lovely ATCs in the post this morning, from an Oriental swap I took part in over on the Crafts Beautiful forum.


Red Blossoms using wire, beads & sequins was made for my by Freehartz in Canada & Kyla made the one on the other side using a New Year money gift bag & ethentic materials from the Singapore Botanical Gardens, the black picture is actually fabric. The ATC in the middle was a made by Silver Custard as a RAK, she was the swap host this month & has irridesent fibres fused to it.


All 3 ATCs are fantastic to look at & are all so tactile too!


Thanks girls, I'm a thrilled to bits with them all.

3 comments:

mandijane said...

ooooh now they're really pretty

Max said...

They are fabulous ... never ceases to amaze me how much detail can be included in something so small.

caroline said...

oohh how lucky,and so inspirational x