Thursday 20 March 2008

Arty Girlz & A Scraplift






















My concentration level has been really low this week, plus I had to use inspiration from someone else for my UKS team challenge. So, I decided to do a scraplift from the Scrapbook Magazine, as soon as I saw the LO by Meritxell Urena I knew that I wanted to use my grandaughters 1st school photo! I was right too, because I'm really happy with how it turned out, Chloe is gorgeous & she will be pleased that Nana used *Pink*
This LO is also my take on this weeks Arty Girlz Challenge. The theme over there this week is 'Doodling' I am the sponsor for this weeks prize, so I guess thats where the doodling comes in!
If you would like to win some yummy, sparkly, glitzy goodies, then hop on over to the Arty Girlz blog & take part, it really is that easy & you just might walk away with glitzy stash prize. They use a 'random number selector' so it's a completely fair draw!

13 comments:

Meri(txell) said...

Hi, Jane!
OH, you made my day! I´m so happy that you found inspiration in my LO and that you said hi in my blogg!! I really like your lift, I´m sure your grandchildren will also like it! Have a nice Easter! Meri

Julie Allain said...

Oh I love this layout Jane it's FAB and your DGD is such a cutie!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz and supplying this week's prize xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous LO, I love the circle of paper a great idea and very effective

Sandy said...

Wow this is a wonderful page. Fabulous work. Love it.

carolann said...

Fantastic lo Jane love the colours

Sian said...

Fabby LO, love the bright colours

Sue Pinner said...

Hi Jane l have says it needs to be approved?...and thanx really kind of you to say love to draw and doodle hehe x

tracie said...

Fabulous LO, love the design and doodling :-)x

Crissi Harvey said...

Wonderful lo jane your DGD is a cutie . Thanks for donating the fabby prize for the Arty Girlz challenge.

Max said...

Brilliant layout Jane :)

Sue Pinner said...

morning....thanx for stopping by...DIY for us next 2 days....frustration l want to play!!! lol
Happy Easter Sunday x

danemi1 said...

really sweet layout mate

Sadie said...

This is great, the colours are wonderful