Saturday 8 March 2008

What I've been up too!!







These are just a few of the cards that I have been making for a swap that I'm taking part in over on UKS






The stamp of the little girl looking over the gate I purchased from Donna, take a look at her shop Crafty Krafts
I stamped the image on to glossy card & coloured it in using my cheapy chalks, blending & fixing the colours using my Stampin Up blender pen. I picked up the colour from the chalk using the blending pen & applied it quite thickly, when it was dry, I simply blew the chalk powder away & I was left with a superb tint on the card! I just love the soft finish that this has given me & plus it's quick & enjoyable to do as well, in fact I sat in my armchair watching the TV at the time!If you would like to purchase Stampin Up products, please contact Sally through her blog or via email at sallyjh40@gmail.com

The stamp on the 2 Get Well cards, I purchased the other day in Shrewsbury's QVC Outlet store. It was part of a 4 peice collection by La Blanche,they are foam stamps, but do have a rubber image plate & they stamp beautifully, I am rapidly becoming a fan of the make!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Gorgeous cards Jane!