Monday 3 March 2008


Here is my 1st attempt at making Kitchen Roll......this photo doesn't do it any justice really, in real life it has a pearlesent sheen to it & has more depth. I learned the technique from Sue. Being trained in design Sue is a mine of inspiration & she is always enthusiatic, always happy to share her knowledge with us all at crops, as well as online. I will be sure to bring it to the crop on wednesday Sue to show you ;)
I plan to use this sheet to make a mini book cover, so watch this space!!

3 comments:

Ruthy said...

Hi, its Ruth from your team, just thought I would check out your blog - waving.
I LURVE the kitchen paper, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Unknown said...

Wow Jane,
That looks really good.

Rosie said...

Isn't it a fun technique Jane? It looks absolutely lush! Thanks for the award, which I've blogged!! :D