Sunday 2 March 2008

You make my day award!

I received this "you make my day" from my online buddy MandiJ..................Not sure how I first started chatting to Mandi I think it must have been through Scrapagogo about a year ago. Now though we are on the same team on UKS & in June this year we will actually get to meet up in person. I can't wait, we get meet at the scrapagogo retreat I just know that there will be a lot of laughs, plenty of chatting, eating, drinking & I'm sure that we will get a bit of scrapbooking done as well. Hopefully, we will be sat on the same table, along with a few other gals from our team too! So, I will be definately sending this award straight back to Mandi, because she sure has made my day for me today with this award.......thanks mate!!

I will also send to

You girls have all made my day at leat once this week, even if it was only by making me smile!

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Thank you Jane... now I really must do this, as I have one from Jo, too!

Jo said...

Thank you Jane xx ((hugs))

Karen said...

Awww, thanks Jane. xxx

danemi1 said...

Bless you hun - thank you - you are such a darling

danemi1 said...

straight back at you hun - you have often made me smile

http://danemil.blogspot.com/