Wednesday 10 September 2008

2 challenges with this card!

Do you love Basic Grey? if the answer is yes, then you must hope over to the
The first challenge is to use 'Buttons' on your design.
Here is the card I made this afternoon for the challenge. I used the weekly sketch set in the common room blog for SBS#21. I have used Sugar Plum & Pear from the 'Blitzen' collection, along with Corrugated from the 'Vagabond' collection, both collections are Basic Grey! The Pearl in the Oyster stamp is by Inkadinkadoo.......

11 comments:

Sian said...

Fabby card and love the image.

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card Jane, I love it. Thank you for joining us this week. We hope to see you back again (if you have the heart to cut into some more BG, that is !!).

Hugs,

Jo x

Barbara said...

Great card, Jane!!
Life is our oyster.... :-D
Barb, a blogging sistah

Dawn said...

Brilliant card Jane - love the colours

de said...

Jane! Love this card! What a cute theme! Nicely done!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ohh, girl-friend, what a great card!! You're so clever! :o)

And you did the Basic Grey Challenge! I have to do my DT bit now..

"Thank you so much for joining us in our first challenge this week. Please come back and join us again next week."

Hehe!!

Chris xx

gillyflower said...

great card love the stamped image
gill

carolann said...

Brilliant card hun love the colours you have used xxxxx

torpenhow07 said...

That's a great card

Daisy Chain said...

What a fab card. Love the image you've chosen. Hope you'll join in the next challenge. But you may have to sacrifice some more Basic Grey paper.

Love Debbie xx

Shirley said...

How fun! I saw that stamp just 2 days ago and thought I wanted it. Now I really want it. What a wonderful card! Thanks for your compliment on my blog too!