Sunday 21 September 2008

This LO is of DS#3 taken a couple months back while I was down in Dorset visiting my parents. In a corner of the car park at Westbay, there are a couple of railway carriages that are now a restaurant. They are sitting on some disused rail track, Steve ever the joker and just back from his honeymoon, decided to lay down on the track saying "Help, I'm a married man"
I guess you had to be there to appreciate the joke, but we did all laugh!
This is my wonderful sister and her family, taken earlier in the year. I have missed watching my nephews growing up, because they live in Geelong, just outside Melbourne Australia. Although she has lived out there for about 10 years, I still miss her very much!
Both of these LO's were created with ScrapaGoGo's September kit, but I haven't been able to reveal them til now

4 comments:

Macpurp said...

these are lovely LO's. I really love the colours in the second one.
xx

carolann said...

Awesome LO Jane well done xxx

Max said...

EEEEK ! Are you sure the line is disused ?? LOL!
Cracking photos and lovely layout of your sister & co. I couldn't imagine life with my family across the other side of the world. Must be hard sometimes.

craftyb said...

oh i loved the humour of this LO without reading the story...now that I have read what he was saying that is even better!! Here's to married life then Steve! LOL bx