Wednesday 17 September 2008

I've been tagged... I guess there's a first time for everything!

Jennie has tagged me, so now I'm it!!! I've never done this before, but here goes.

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok so you want to know a little bit about me:


1. I gave birth to twin sons at the tender age of 16yrs old {yes, you did read that right, I am now a proud mum to 4 sons & 5 grandkids}

2. I walk with the use of a stick, due to an arthritic condition of my spine

3. My 1st LO ever published was in a U.S Tattoo magazine {hmmm go figure that one} LOL

4. I am qualified in Swedish massage, but never practiced


5. I love to watch and read all things about forensic science

6. I once listened to Aker Bilke playing 'strangers on the shore' on his clarinet live, while washing dishes outside a catering tent at midnight LOL

7. I haven't smoked a cigarette in more than 10 years....

Now I'm tagging these amazing women:

Ramsey
Leona
Janice
Carolann
Suz

4 comments:

Tiff said...

I think your 7 facts tagged is the most interesting one I have ever read! TFS!

pinkpuppy said...

That is a great read!

Ramsey said...

Awww...thank you! So nice of you! :D

carolann said...

Great facts Jane I will remember to do this sorry been a bit busy with RL hun xxx