Thursday 4 September 2008

A few quick cards

I made these cards while at my craft group yesterday, they were quick & easy to make, as well as using up odd scraps too!
Over on Auntys Forum, I have been asked to set the monthly challenge for September, so I have asked the members to make cards using Rings and/or Circles. I have to say though that these are not my own designs, I got them while at the Warrington crop in August!
I did make these cards though LOL



Poor lighting today so please excuse the standard of the photographs!

15 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Oooh! Jane, I LOVE these!!! Superbly simple! Eloquently elegant!

Chris xx

torpenhow07 said...

These are lovely cards, so simple but so effective

de said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing!

carolann said...

Brilliant cards Jane WTG hun xxxx

Dawn said...

Oooh these are great cards - love the designs so clean and elegant..

Have a nice weekend Jane

Dawn
x

Jo Anne O. said...

Hi Jane!

Thanks for stopping over! I have not had a lot of time lately but I will be putting up an update about the book soon!

Nice cards,by the way...especially like the last one with all the circles! Nice composition!

Smiles!

Erica said...

really liek the card with the circles

mandijane said...

I need a squidgy janey hug....where are you....???
Lovely cards :)

~Emma~ said...

Simply stunning! Jane I just don't know how you continue to come up with different ideas all the time! Hugs Em.x

Mary said...

So cool!!!! You are getting in to circles!!!! Love your quickies!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, again, Jane! :o) Thank you for voting for my card in the Y.OU K.NOW Y.OU R.OCK challenge blog. Don't stand a chance of winning, but - hey! We tried! ;o)

Chris xx

Lisa M Griffin said...

what fun cards you have created... and i do love all the circles too! thanks for sharing.

pinkpuppy said...

They are lovely!

Dawny P said...

Jane I just love these. They are so simple but they are really stunning. Fabulous xxxxx

Erica said...

i love these cards!